Today is the last day of Blogtoberfest and its also Halloween. Oh, I feel like a bad dog owner but I just couldn't resist dressing up quilt dog #2. His costume I got on super clearance last year after Halloween for less than $1. This is the only dog I have ever had that does not mind being dressed up. Yes, I really think this one thinks he is human.
Oh by the way.......I did it! I manage to post a blog a day in October for Blogtoberfest.
Things I Have Learned From Participating in Blogtoberfest
- Just try it, you may like it. I found out about this on September 30th and even though I am new to blogging and didn't have 31 posts, I committed to the concept of blogging every day.
- Learned a new word - Op Shop
- Having made a commitment forced me to get creative with blogs and plan them for the month (especially when I went on vacation and was away from my PC for a week)
- Learned all about using Blogger and other techie things
- Joined in memes and Linkys on other blogs
- Had a great time meeting new bloggers and checking out other blogs with amazement at the creativity that's out there