Its time to see how I did with list of projects for The 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews! The goal is to get your projects done by the end of the year, so you can start 2013 with a clean slate. Back in September, I created my list with projects that I thought were do-able.
1. The Oct, Nov, and Dec monthly color palette challenges at Patchwork Times.
- October and November completed. I do not think that I will get to December's project (but I do still have a few more days...)
2. Complete a project from a craft book for the linky party at Craft Buds.
- Completed my entry "Dawn & Dusk"
- Completed the top, now I need to get this quilted.
- Several blocks done, maybe 5% of the top (going nowhere fast)
5. Complete the package of charity blocks for Margaret' s Hope Chest.
- Completed and package sent
- 50% completed. (Started on a new project from the book "Jazz Hands" which is 90% complete)
- In progress and looking cute, further along than I had planned
8. Complete my spider web scrap quilt top
- About 80% complete. No progress lately due to not having scraps, but am slowly making more scraps
Not so bad. It is so interesting to look at this list because I have done so many other projects since then, that were not even on the list.
The linky party is open at Kelsey Sews , so share your progress and maybe win a prize.