Friday, December 14, 2012

Finish It Friday - iPad Pouch

I have been working on making pouches using this simple tutorial.  Last week, I made a flat pouch with a centered zipper for my rulers.  The problem was that my larger rulers didn't fit in the pouch easily.  I thought I would try again, but this time I would place the zipper toward the end of the pouch.



The new zipper placement now works great for the rulers.  But, I just happened to have my iPad sitting on the table and noticed that the pouch was very close to the size of an iPad case.



And, it does fit nicely.  So, now I am trying to decide if it should be a ruler pouch or and iPad case.  Of course, I could just make another pouch so I don't have to decide.

Linking up today with Finish it up Fridays at Crazy Mom Quilts and to Whoop Whoop Fridays at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

Also, I am still in possession of the Charming Travelers traveling charm swap. There is still time for you to play along and win this travelling stash by leaving a comment on my December 11th post.


Charming-Travelers-button


10 comments:

  1. Great fabrics - I think Ipad case!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautiful Mina. You did a great job. I'm thinking you should make another one... one can never have too many zipper puches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Mina! Maybe it will get more use as an i-pad case?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, you should be very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pouch. I love the idea of it for storing rulers. I say make another for the iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and what a great way to store your rulers

    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make another one! It's fabulous - you deserve to have 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your going to have make another one! It looks great so no harm in having two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fabrics! And yes, I think you need to make another one!

    ReplyDelete