I am almost scared to say it....really, I don't want to jinx myself....but.....I think I may be at the end of my scrap boxes! Yes, really!
I have been working on this ever since I decided to spring clean my sewing room. I realized I was near the end when I started running out of usable pieces for my scrap houses.
Today is the Purge progress link up.
Since the last progress report: 20 pillowcases were sent to ConKerr Cancer, a huge stack of scrap house blocks were built, and I am about 25% complete on a new spider web quilt.
It sure feels good to clear out some of my older fabric and scrap boxes.
My goals for the next few weeks are to finish up the house quilt and to work on my Le Challenge project. This month's challenge theme is "era". I finally decided on my design and era (mid-century modern).