Friday, February 8, 2013

Finish It Friday - Vines

I was able to finish the mini that I started this week of a vine with scrap leaves.  Its free hand, no measuring and I feel like the quilt police might show up someday - but I like it just the way it is.

 
 
I am really trying to be good and not start a new project with Quiltcon just a few weeks away.  I really think that there will be so much inspiration at the show that I am sure to find many things that I want to start immediately.
 
 
 


 

7 comments:

  1. This is charming! I love it! Quilt police? Pish posh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, Mina! I love the organic look of this little mini, the curved vine and the leaves with pops of color and pattern. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been outrunning the quilt police since I started quilting about 5 years ago and they have not caught me yet! I love your quilt, it's perfect in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab, and don't worry about the quilt police - they're a soft touch, really ;-)
    Happy weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I hope the quilt police give you a blue ribbon for thinking outside the box. I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quilt Police-Schmolice. Let 'em fret! This is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mina, that's so pretty! Who cares about the quilt police! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete