With 82 days left in 2012, I thought that I would review the projects that I have on my list for The 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews! The goal is to get your projects done by the end of the year, so you can start 2013 with a clean slate. When I created the list, I did put some thought into it because I wanted it to be do-able.
What I would like to get accomplished:
1. The Oct, Nov, and Dec monthly color palette challenges at Patchwork Times.
- This is an ongoing project. I have completed the October challenge.
- Completed my entry "Dawn & Dusk"
- No progress. I need to find a big block of time to finish the layout.
- Several blocks done, maybe 5% of the top.
- Completed and package has been sent
- No progress yet
- In progress and looking cute
- No progress, but am slowly making more scraps
Blogtoberfest - Day 11