Saturday, June 14, 2014

Le Challenge - Charity

This month's Le Challenge  theme is "charity" and I knew right way the project I wanted to share. 
 
I recently made this quilt for the Hands 2 Help Challenge and was very pleased with how it captured my goal of making a masculine quilt.



  
I am also working on some other projects, that you may want to check out.
 
  • I had a few tops left that I couldn't finish in time for the Hands 2 Help Challenge deadline, but Sarah accepts tops and other items for use in their quilt ministry. 
  •  
  • If you have orphan squares, check out the Soy Amado project at Little Island Quilting.  I am amazed at how good all the squares look together in these quilts. 
  •  
  • The For Pinks Sake Blog Hop is currently collecting any pink blocks over 4 inches.  I made some pink house blocks using my favorite house tutorial.

 
  • Crazy Mom Quilts is having a Scrap Basket QAL benefiting Margaret's Hope Chest.  The feature quilt uses a rail fence pattern, but they will accept quilts in any pattern.  They really have a need for boys quilts, so I have been searching the stash to see what I can create.
  •  
 I hope that this month's Le Challenge theme has gotten you thinking about ways to share.
 
Please check out all the other "charity" themed entries this month, and check back in a few days to find out the next month's theme.
 
 photo LeChalleng

9 comments:

  1. I really like the use of grey in your masculine quilt - very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eye catching design. Great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous, the stripes look great! Thanks for all the charity links and for linking up to le challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your masculine quilt, it really caught my eye too and the colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful masculine quilt, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing on le challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt! And thank you for sharing all the links!

    ReplyDelete