Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hands 2 Help Challenge - Update

This year I signed up for the 2013 Hands 2 Help Challenge over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Today is the linky party to share any tutorials that you may have used when constructing the charity quilt.
 
I used the Long Division tutorial from Crazy Mom Quilts.  This site has plenty of fast and cute tutorials.

 
 
I used the brown, red, and purple fabrics from a Journeys bundle by Kathy Davis.  I wasn't sure about the colors of the fat quarters when you look at them individually.  But I was surprised that when I put them all together, it really created a cute top.  I finished the quilting yesterday and now it just needs the binding.

Linking to the party at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

8 comments:

  1. This quilt is very pretty. I am sure it bring pleasure and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern, thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to this very versatile pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you work fast! That's a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color! The pattern is wonderfully simple, yet very interesting.
    Good choices! That quilt will cheer someone.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I'd forgotten about that pattern. Might use it for one of the quilts I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pattern. Going to save that link for future use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors. I love them. That is going to be such a cute quilt!!

    ReplyDelete