Oh, I have so many WIPs on my sewing table that I am beginning to feel like I am drowning in WIPs!
I have started the Marcelle Medallion quilt. If you have been thinking about trying it but have been wondering if that star was a bit too advanced, I say go for it. Triangles are my weakness, but I found that using the templates make it go together quite easily.
The next row is equilateral triangles, and there are templates provided as well. But I think I am going to try to create this row with paper pieced triangles.
- Monthly Le-Challenge mini - This month's theme is "wings". The mini top is finished, just need to figure out how I am going to quilt it.
- Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival - I am still debating on an entry. I just don't think that the hand quilting will be completed on my very large quilt. My fingers are very poked and sore right now. This quilt may just have to wait till the Fall festival.
- Modern Mini Challenge - This was a great source of inspiration last year. I may have a project in progress. I am still thinking about it.
- Scrap Attack QAL String Fever - I hope to create a mini, but I used up most all my scraps on my spider web quilt (which also needs quilting).
- Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge - 3 lap quilts are completed and 1 child's quilt needs binding.
- Craftsy - I love Craftsy, and have several modern mini's from the "Inspired Modern Quilts" class that need to be quilted. I also want to make the lap size variation of these quilts.