Well, its good to be back. Mickey, Minnie and friends are all well. But looking around my sewing area, I see that there is quite a bit of projects to be done!
1. There is progress on my Jazz Hands blocks. I have completed 10 of the 12 blocks, but have decided that I want to make this quilt bigger so there will be more blocks to make.
2. The Color Palette Challenge for November mini is almost finished, just needed is binding.
3. I am still working on an English paper piecing (EPP) project for the Travelling Picstitch Bloghop at Quokka Quilts. I am new to EPP and this is a bit of a challenge. The linky party is November 30, so I need to get this finished soon.
4. I am totally bummed that I did not receive my Tula Pink fabrics in time to finish a piece for the Tula Pink Sew Along, but I just received a bundle of Amy Butler's Cameo. I do think that this bundle looks much better to me in person than on-line. Hoping I can have a piece ready for the Cameo Sew Along deadline of December 5th.
5. I did finish my signature block for Liz at Dandelion Daydreams. She is making a thank you gift for Beth with signature blocks from those that participated in the Lets Get Acquainted Blog Hop. If you participated in this bloghop, blocks are due by the end of November.
Wow, that seems like a big to-do list especially with the Thanksgiving holiday this weekend. And, this list doesn't even include my Christmas to-dos. I think I better get busy!
Linking up today to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.