Friday, May 12, 2017

Finish It Friday - Double Star Quilts

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

Oh, yes I did finish this pair of double star quilts this week for the H2H Challenge!



Why 2 Star quilts?  Well.......I had one complete quilt cut out, but then somehow misplaced a stack of the pieces.  So, I went ahead and cut new pieces to make the 1st quilt top.  Then, I found the original stack of pieces and thought that I should just add some new pieces and finish a second quilt.

Two more finished quilts for this year's Hands 2 Help Challenge.  I have to finish the binding on one more quilt and then I will be done with the challenge.  Thank you to everyone who gave me scraps for Christmas.  Don't worry, I still have plenty more scraps to get me through 2017 (I think).

Linking today to Finish It Friday and to Whoop, Whoop Friday.


12 comments:

  1. Two quilts! Very impressive. I think I would have just given up and moved on to something else. I admired your productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like these two quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These quilts are stunning. They will be loved. I love star quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, love the star. How you came up with 2 is funny, sounds like something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the fabrics and blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Mina! And if you run out of scraps, just let me know - I've got plenty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love star quilts and these are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. I would do something like that and end up making two. They will both be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Congratulations on being a multple-quilts donor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you running low on scraps, I can always help with a fresh supply. Cindy Nelson I live in San Antonio my email is nrsi2000@aol.com

    ReplyDelete