Monday, September 14, 2015

Le Challenge - Wilderness

Who knew that my scraps could ever look so good?  I had no idea that I even had enough orange colored fabric in my stash.  I think it's the cute Fancy Fox pattern that makes my modern and traditional fabric scraps look so good together.



I think these foxes work well for this month's Le Challenge theme of "wilderness".  I have to admit that I was a bit stumped with this month's theme, but that's why it's a challenge right.

This quilt was made as part of the 100 Quilts for Kids project and will soon be on its way to a new home via Happy Chemo.

10 comments:

  1. What a great quilt and a lovely gift for someone undergoing chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your foxes - I am planning to make one of these soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilt, beautiful tones and so autumnal! Beautiful thing to give that to someone undergoing Chemo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great scrappy combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!! Modern patterns like these seem to suit all fabrics and it's perfect for the theme. A wonderful quilt for a great cause! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant quilt to make somebody smile. The foxes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute! great way to use scraps! thanks for sharing on le challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this - and it fits brilliantly with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute foxes! My dad just finished chemo (and is now in remission!), so thank you SO much for giving something so wonderful to help people during that challenging chemo process.

    ReplyDelete