Friday, May 1, 2015

Finish It Friday - Sew Together Bags

So I had to do it.  I have been seeing all these great sew together bags and I knew that I had to jump in and try it.  And guess what - I have made 2 bags and thought they both turned out great.

Bag #1 was made for my sister's birthday.  It took me seven hours to make and I sewed through the night.  Lesson learned - don't wait until the last minute for craft projects.


I guess you can tell she is a Star Wars fan.


Bag #2 was made for my mom's birthday.  Her requirements were - something pink & yellow, bold, and add in some green.  It took a while for me to choose fabrics, but I ended up using some Amy Butler from stash.


The hardest part of making these bags is definitely choosing all the fabrics and zipper colors.


Now the next bag will be for me and I know I will have a hard time making the fabric decisions.

Linking today to Finish it Friday and to Whoop, Whoop Friday.

2 comments:

  1. well done .. they look wonderful isn't it great to put off making .. then find you LOVE it when you do jump in? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Super cute AND useful, too!

    ReplyDelete