I chose to make the "gigantic" sized block and honestly, I don't think I realized just how gigantic this block is. Hazel is big!
This block is much more easier than I thought it would be (I admit to being angle challenged). I did sew her face together upside down, but I learned to stop watching TV and to focus on my project. After a tiny bit of unpicking, she turned out just fine.
One tip - I did measure the first pieces I sewed together and my seam was slightly off. Normally, I would not mind. But with all the angles in this block, I decided to change sewing feet to one that sews more of a scant 1/4 inch seam and I had no other issues.
Next up, I think will be Hazel's cousin in yellow.
Linking to Design Wall Monday.