Yes, I think I'm gonna do it. I really need to get organized and this is a great way to do it.
I am joining up with the 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews! With just 100 days (yes, 100 days) left this year, its time to get organized and finish up those WIPs. The goal is to get your projects done this year so you can start 2013 with a clean slate.
Links up start between September 22-25, with final link ups December 28-31.
What I would like to get accomplished:
1. The Oct, Nov, and Dec monthly color palette challenges at Patchwork Times.
2. Complete a project from a craft book for the linky party at Craft Buds.
3. Complete my Proverbial Quilt for the Quilt Along at Poppyprint.
4. Complete a 2nd Proverbial Quilt top.
5. Complete the package of charity blocks for Margaret' s Hope Chest.
6. Complete the pinwheel top from Material Obsession2.
7. Begin work on a top based on the feathers designed by Anna Maria Horner.
8. Complete my spider web scrap quilt top (waiting to create more scraps for this).
Wow, that sounds like a lot for me. How bout it? Are you playing along?