Today is the day of the Fugly Fabric Party hosted by Lucy at Charm About You.
The other day I posted a sneak peek of some really fugly fabric. Here are a few cotton fabrics pulled from my stash that I have fallen out of love with. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can cut it as desired, just send me some scraps in return since my scrap stash is severely depleted right now.
1. Daisy Kingdom red motorcycles. 1 yard. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
2. Blue Monkey faces flannel. 1/2 yard. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
3. Thanks Be To Auntie Lue by Bonnie Benn Stratton, Quilt for a Cure green check. Over a yard. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
4. Eight peace fat quarters, 2 of each shown left over from a project. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
5. Blue and pink frogs. Over a yard. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
6. Debbie Mumm, Mumms the Word Teapots. several yards. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Head on over to Lucy's and check out what else is being offered at the fugly party.