Sunday, May 20, 2018

2018 Hands 2 Help Final

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

This year's challenge is now ending and it's time for the final link up.

I thought I may have time to work on another quilt, but the final count for this year's challenge is 8 small, scrappy house quilts that are off to the Little Lambs Foundation for Kids.  I work on building house blocks throughout the year, that way I have enough blocks to build quilts during the Hands 2 Help season.

The happy, scrappy house pattern is my go to for charity quilts.  I really like how well all the scraps work together.



I realized after I mailed the quilts that I didn't get a good photo of the completed quilt, so this photo is from last year's challenge.

Please check out all the other Hands 2 Help quilts and I hope that you join us for next year's challenge.

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Congrats on your finishes; I know they’ll be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight! That is AWESOME! And such a cute quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, that's such a great block for any kind of scraps. Many happy, welcoming houses :) Thanks for donating your pieces to the H2H Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving up for construction next year.. great idea! Love the house quilt(s).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great donation quilt. The recipient could spend hours looking at all of the different fabrics in the houses. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great idea to work on the house blocks all year and then have a quilt ready to donate to H2H. It's such a cheerful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that you were able to make eight quilts. I love your idea of making blocks throughout the year for this quilt drive1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you made a whole neighborhood~! Cute pattern, it's so amazing to see all the donations this year.

    ReplyDelete