Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Finish - Fancy Blue Foxes

I have started finishing my quilts for this year's Hands 2 Help Challenge.  An abundance of scraps that I received this past Christmas has led to multiple quilts for this year's challenge.

This week's finish is Fancy Foxes in blue.


This is the second time that I have used this pattern and have found that it works great for using all types of fabrics in my stash, both traditional and modern.  I made the first fox quilt using my orange scraps.



There is still time to join in this year's challenge.  Next week I hope to finish another scrappy, happy houses quilt.

Linking this week to Finish It Friday and Whoop, Whoop Friday.

12 comments:

  1. Those foxes are just darling! This will really cheer up whoever gets it, young or old (but young at heart)! You're right, the pattern is very versatile and looks great in so many different fabrics. I really like that you're sorting your foxes by color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Visiting from Crazy Mom Quilts. Love your fancy foxes! I've never seen blue foxes before but they look good in blue! :) Will you making another color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foxes. I did mine last year for the rainbow challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great charity quilt! Way to use those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this pattern, I have made it twice. So cute in any fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More beautiful quilts. You have really made a lot of quilts for charity. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy quilt! Love those little fox faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, these quilts are amazing!! And all from scraps...be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These foxes are adorable. They will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mina, these are terrific. :D I adore the foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful way to use your scraps! The foxes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete