Friday, May 27, 2016

Finish it Friday - No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt

This Friday's finish is a scrappy quilt based on the No Bake Jolly Bar pattern.  

It was made as part of the 2016 Hands to Help challenge and has already made its way to Covered in Love.



Next up is a bright and scrappy Lolly quilt that was sent to Happy Chemo.  This quilt was made with many gifted scraps that I received last Christmas.


I have lost track of how many Happy Scrappy Houses quilts that I have made.  No matter what type of scrap, each quilt always seems so happy!


I am hoping that I can make more next year!  

Linking today to Finish It Friday and to Whoop, Whoop Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt is awesome Mina! I love it. What kind of batting did you use? It is so fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that quilt - the colors are great! Thanks for participating again this year, Mina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful quilts and so nice to donate them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilts are beautiful. I like the no bake jelly pattern. I love house blocks. These quilts are going to bring lots and lots of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mina, you are such a quilted blessing. I so remember receiving quilts from you for Layers of Hope - Quilting 911. It warms my heart to see so many returning quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quilts! I'm addicted to making those house blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete