This year I wasn't planning to look back, but somehow starting a new year makes me think about where I want to go and where I have been.
2015 was the year where I finally was able to attack my stack of old projects and complete them with the help of monthly and quarterly goals.
So, goodbye 2015. I finished some projects for me.
I finished some projects for good causes.
And, I was quite surprised at the number of bags that I made and how much fun I had with them.
So, where to next in 2016? 2014 was the year to bust stash and scraps. 2015 was the year to focus on finishing old projects. I think 2016 will be the year of no more excuses. It's time to make the quilts that I want to make and use the "good" stuff that I have been saving for "someday".
- Explore more improv. I keep finding myself drawn to this technique and design.
- Work and experiment more with color, especially use color combinations that are not my "go-to" colors.
- Make myself some quilts and projects with my sacred, hoarded fabric.
- Continue making bags, especially more Sew Together bags. These make great gifts!
- Continue making charity quilts and focus on making more masculine quilts.
- Its also time to tackle making some clothes.
My word this year is "productive". I want to make everything!
Linking today to Whoop Whoop Friday.