Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Le Challenge - Bright

The theme at Le Challenge this month is "bright".  I knew that I had a charm pack full of bright yellows and pinks that would be perfect for the challenge.

  


I had wanted to tone down the charms by placing white squares between them, but then I got the wild idea to embrace the brightness and use pink squares with the charms.  I quilted this with loops and am getting better, but I still need to work on gripping my project when FMQ (free-motion quilting).
 
I think this little quilt will be sent to Hands2Help.
 
The next month's Le Challenge theme is "nature".  I cant wait to see how this theme is interpreted. 

 photo LeChalleng

6 comments:

  1. I love tgat you embraced the bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, embrace the bright! Love the pink against the bright squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely bright - its fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the pink and a wonderful charity to give it too! Good job on your FMQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Lovely and bright. Wonderful to give it to a good cause! Thanks for linking to le challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and bright! Thnaks for participating in le challenge!

    ReplyDelete