Sunday, March 17, 2013

Help for Hexys Link Up


Its the 17th of the month, so its time for the monthly hexy link-up at Sarah Did It.  This month, I am going to show my hexy pillow made from Amy Butler Cameo fabric.  This was the first pillow that I had ever made and only my second hexy project.



 
I entered this into the Cameo QAL hosted by Amy Butler and I won one of three goody bags.  I received a large package of several yards of Cameo fabric, a couple of patterns, and a journal. 




I really want to use that pattern and make a large pillow. I am also thinking about making a lap quilt using larger hexys to go with my pillow.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning a prize package with your pillow...which, BTW, is a great hexie project. What size hexies did you use? I might have to steal your idea :) Thanks for joining HeLP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you won a prize with your second hexie project. That's awesome! The pillow is so cheerful, I agree it needs a quilt!

    ReplyDelete