Monday, February 29, 2016

Design Wall Monday - Leap Year

So, I have lost some serious sewing mojo since the holidays.  It could be that my focus has drifted to working out more or that my camera finally died, but honestly I sit looking at my fabric and nothing is happening.  

Maybe it is time to work on some WIP's.  My design wall has not changed.  These are 2 projects from 2015 that I need to work on again.


Or, maybe I will make some progress on a Miss Kate hexy quilt.  It will look just like the Happy Go Lucky hexy quilt that I finished last year.



Hoping that I find my sewing mojo soon!

Linking today to Design Wall Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your mojo come back. When mine leaves on a 'walk about', I just go into the studio for 15 minutes and play with the fabric. Sooner or later mojo comes strolling in like mojo never left. Oh, and I made a MOJO doll which I bang around a bit. That helps too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings fellow Texan. The mojo does sometimes come and go but you'll get hooked again very soon. I'm rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of your dogs! And that stripy quilt in the header is great too!
    Leeanna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete