Monday, April 1, 2013

DWM - Triangles Galore

Over the weekend, I thought that I would tackle one of my goals of conquering my fear of triangles.  I have had the Triangles Galore block from Bumble Beans on my to-do list for awhile.


The block was created by paper piecing and it went together quite easily.  I hope to make several more.
 
I also was able to finish my entry for this month's project at Le Challenge.  The theme this month is "geometrics".  Any type of project is accepted and linkups are on the 15th.
 
Linking up today with Design Wall Monday.

7 comments:

  1. I love triangles! They create fun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've succeeded and concurred your fear. Love the block!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that block! Oh, and your 'Jazz hands' quilt (wow!) and I can't help but think that dog #1 (I don't know his name, sorry!) looks a lot like Archie, but spottier, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just made a triangles quilt top and loved doing it - this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete