Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blogtoberfest 2012

Its almost here......

 
Blogtoberfest 2012 is being hosted this year by Kat at I Saw You Dancing.  This is a blogging festival where you challenge yourself to blog each day in October.
 
I did this last year and had a great time.  When I signed up for this last year, I didn't even have a total of 31 posts.  So I just went for it (that's just the kind of gal I am) and I was really amazed by all the art and talent out in blogland.  
 
I know, I have a lot going on right now.  But, I think I am up to the challenge.  How about you?  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mina,
    Rapt that you'll be joining us for Blogtoberfest12. You can do it!!
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll sit this one out but kudos to you for joining in and all the best! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete