Monday, June 4, 2012

Design Wall Monday - In the Bag Ugly Fabric Challenge

Today I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

I really do not have much on the design wall today yet, but I have several upcoming projects.

(1)  I received the ugly fabric from my swap partner Kristy from In Stitches on the Compound  before I went on vacation.  Look close, there is some chicken fabric! 

Uh.......there is nothing speaking to me right now so I think I will just stare at it for awhile and maybe an idea will come to me.


(2)  I am also participating in the Lets Get Acquainted blog hop.  This is my first blog hop and I am working on a project and mini-tut for my blog date June 21.

Plum and June

(3)  Also on my to-do list this month is June's Color Palette challenge at Patchwork Times.  In early May, Tuesday Morning had a sale on Westminster fabrics and I purchased a goo-gob (huge!) amount.  I am hoping that I will be able to find some new fabric that works with June's challenge colors.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alone each of those fabrics is pretty cute (except those zoo animals, their eyes are a little creepily big!) but there's definitely not much unifying them right now. I bet you'll come up with something great to tie them all together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will find a great solution for your bag challenge! Good luck with your 1st blog hop!

    ReplyDelete