Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank You Quilters Organization - Fort Hood

What can be made with 2 fat quarter bundles and 2 yards of rich Kona red?




A beautiful quilt top for donation to the Thank You Quilters organization. 




From their website:

The Thank You Quilters is an all volunteer, community service that makes quilts and afghans for recuperating soldiers at Fort Hood Texas.   These quilts and afghans are an expression of gratitude for their service to our country.  We also deliver quilts and afghans to their children as comfort for them while their parent(s) are recovering.

Being from a military family, I think this is an excellent cause to support.  I am still working on more tops and hope to have a box ready to send soon.

The picture of the quilt top was taken with the sun shining through it.  It may not show much of the detail, but I loved the sunlight.

I used the pattern from oh fransson and it went together so fast and easy.  I know that I will be using this pattern again.

No comments:

Post a Comment