Sunday, May 6, 2018

2018 Hands 2 Help Status Update

I have been thinking lately that maybe I should be more careful for what I wish for.

Last Christmas, I wished for scraps - and wow, did I get scraps.  I got so many scraps, that I started working on my 2018 Hands 2 Help (H2H) quilts using my favorite pattern Happy, Scrappy Houses.  I lost count of how many times I have made quilts using this pattern.

With the challenge coming to a close, this year I believe that I will have completed 8 (yes, 8!) small house quilts and 2 quilt tops.


It was very hot and sunny outside today, but I did get a quick photo of a few of the quilts.  

I hope everyone is meeting their goals for this challenge and I can't wait to see the final quilts.  

More H2H status posts at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

Also posting my scrap status today at Oh Scrap!


Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

4 comments:

  1. Love ❤️ ❤️ your scrappy houses. They are bound to bring a smile to the recipient of this charming quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how quickly scraps can multiply. Great job making them into such cute quilts. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "kinda" like your scrappy houses! I love when we find a pattern we love......and H2H is a wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE scrappy house quilts. I've make three and feel it's time to make another!

    ReplyDelete