Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hands 2 Help Challenge 2017

One of my favorite times of the quilt year is the Hands to Help Challenge (H2H) and this will be my fifth year participating.  There are 3 charities this year and I hope to have quilts for each of them.

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

For Christmas I asked for scraps, and wow did I get a lot of scraps!  Plenty of beautiful fabric, just perfect for H2H quilts.

This week, I finished the quilting on the first of two happy, scrappy houses quilts.  I just need to finish the binding and hopefully I will have a finish this week.


Also while making my challenge quilts, I somehow decided that I had to immediately take control of the overload of scrappy strings.  Soon there will be a huge stack of string blocks on the way to Covered in Love.  These are surprisingly fast to make.


Linking today to Sew Some Love and I May Have a Scrap Problem.

3 comments: