Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Taking A WIP Detour

I am feeling better this week about all of my WIP's that had started to pile up.  I just cleaned off my work surface and feel ready to create again.  Out of sight, out of mind - right.

Well, I did finish a Sew Together bag and all of my Fancy Fox blocks, but I still have a ways to go with my other projects.  

I also started and finished a new project.


I finished 2 pillowcases for #theselflessnessproject on Instagram benefiting the Shriner's Hospital for Children.  The goal of this project is to donate 100 pillowcases on Valentine's Day.  

I have been phasing novelty fabrics out of my stash, but thought I would use some of this Star Trek fabric I have been hoarding.  I think it turned out fun.

Linking today to Sew Some Love, a new Wednesday linkup to share your charity projects.

2 comments:

  1. I love those pillowcases, Mina. They will be perfect for Shriners! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pillow cases!! Where did you find that funky Star Trek fabric? I have a friend who would LOVE a bag made from that!

    ReplyDelete