Monday, July 13, 2015

2015 Finish Along - Quarter 3 Intentions

Well, I think its confirmed.  I definitely like to start more projects than I like to finish as I have found during this year's Finish Along.  However, I am determined to keep going and getting some progress made on my old WIPs.

Quarter 3 Goals - New projects added to the list

(1)  Dalmatian Sew Together Bag.  I think I may need to use this soon.  I've got the outside, sides, and inside completed.


(2)  The kaleidoscope quilt may take awhile (ok, a LONG while), but I need to start making some more progress.  Oh, would I be so happy to have this completed as a Christmas gift.



(3)  Pink scrap color blocks.  Dont know where this is heading.


(4)  I'd also would love to finish this Texas quilt which is about 50% completed.


(5)  Yikes, I need to work on the Marcelle Medallion quilt.  It's been hanging out awhile.


(6)  Gardenvale stars quilt made from a mini charm pack.

(7)  Denyse Schmidt hexies.  I have a nice sized panel completed that I thought I would make into a pillow, but maybe I will keep going and make it bigger.


(8)  Triangles Galore.  I just need to make one more block and then I may have enough for a small top.



Projects Returning to Goal List

(9) Orphan star block.  I am thinking this may be a mini pouch or maybe a pot holder.  I haven't made one of those, but then I may need to start to cook so I could use it.  


(10)  The class project from the Gee's Bend class at Quiltcon.  

 


(11)  Miss Kate Hexy quilt.  All of the hexies have been cut and I have started to put them together in rows.

(12)  Tula Pink Hexy project.  I found in my stash, one of my first attempts at making hexies using a charm pack of Parisville.  I think I may attempt to salvage the project.

(13)  Tilt.  Completed in 2012 and with the quilting about 75% complete, I think it really is time to finish this quilt.


(14) Lime Spider Web.  All of the blocks are made and are ready to be sewn into a top. 


(15)  I have enough scrappy houses made for 1 house quilt.


(16)  Hip To Be Square Challenge top completed, just needs quilting 


That's quite a lot of projects, so I better get to work.

Linking to the 2015 Finish Along.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

3 comments:

  1. A challenging list so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We're two peas in a pod! Sometimes it's overwhelming, isn't it? I winter in New Braunfels, so I have double the UFO's! I visit Houston at least once every winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved looking at all your works in progress. You have some lovely items!! I've really hit up my WIP's this year and I'm trying to make a dent in them. I have only been quilting for 18 months, or so, but they do stack up fast. I'm making pretty good progress and it's been fun! (It also gives me the freedom to begin some new projects!!)

    ReplyDelete