Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Early Christmas to Me

For Christmas I decided to treat myself to some new fabric since I have been oogling over "Echo" by Lotta Jansdotter.  I finally decided to get 4 "Echo" layer cakes which were delivered today.  Now I am searching for just the right quilt pattern to showcase this fabric.  



As much as I have been wanting to work with "Echo", I unexpectedly found some more beautiful fabric that I cant wait to work with.  Choices, choices, I cant decide what to do first.  While I was at Tuesday Morning this weekend, I found 2 fat quarter bundles. 



The first bundle is "Heavenly Peace" by Verna Mosquera for Westminster.  And I do believe this is the most luxurious fabric I have ever had.  I think that it will be quite sometime before I can bring myself to cut into it.



The second fat quarter bundle I picked up is Olivia's Holiday by Tina Givens for Westminster.  This was a large bundle with 33 pieces of bold patterns.  



Also, this little bundle of 30's reproduction fabric jumped into my cart at Jo-Anns.  I think it was the cute dog prints.

My challenge now is to find the best patterns for these fabrics. 


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh you have good taste!! Can't wait to see what you do with all that :)

    ReplyDelete